Baker Mayfield

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ice
    Keymaster

Thoughts? Anyone holding out hope that we keep him? Anyone have any idea what his trade value might be? Who is excited about our Mayfield-less chances?

BrownsFan4Life
    Participant

My best guess is that Baker will fetch at least a first rounder.

Ice
    Keymaster

I’m less optimistic about his trade value. I think it’s likely between a 3rd and a 5th.

Dawg E. Dawg
    Participant

The rumor I just saw is that if we sign Watson, it’ll cost us this and next years firsts. Then we trade Baker to the Colts for their 1st next year.

I think Baker gets at least a first.

Dawg E. Dawg
    Participant

I have no idea how that changes or doesn’t change if we don’t sign Watson.

the dude
    Participant

Baker sucks. Like him as a person. Hope they trade him away for a good pick and we just draft a qb and try this shit show again.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

If I had just started watching the NFL last season, I’d totally think we needed to upgrade.

Honestly, I’m starting to think he’s better off elsewhere. Dude fought hard every down he played, put up good numbers and got us our first playoff win in 25 years and almost knocked off the Chiefs to get us to the Championship game. That’s probably better than this garbage organization deserves.

Ice
    Keymaster

Agree with both Dude and MDP. My biggest fear is that he goes somewhere else and becomes Drew Brees 2.0. His arm and his confidence in his arm were decimated by injuries this year. That dude took us deep into the playoffs. I have some loyalty for that.

Ice
    Keymaster

well I guess I’m legally and morally obligated to hate him now.

Ice
    Keymaster

Rumor is that he’s demanding to be traded to Indy. Lol no you don’t get to choose.

I say we send him to @Shooter and the Panthers. Get him out of the AFC.

Shooter

Sending Baker to the Panthers would only make my transition to full-time Panthers fan nearly impossible to stop.

BrownsFan4Life
    Participant

I would rather see him go to the NFC but it will be determined by who offers us the most. Ive read the Colts first rounder but from a lot of other things that I have seen says we will probably only get a 3rd rounder.

Will Carolina want him? Atlanta? Seattle? Colts? Dolphins? Steelers? Saints? Bears? How about the Giants who have Daniel Jones? Jones would surely hate that.

This is going to be interesting.

DawgSoldier
    Participant

hopefully as the QB muscial chair trade games going the it means the asking price for mafield is inflated to offset the Watson trade spent draft capital.

http://cloudassetserver.com/STL/posts/185/sp_04_976x0.jpg

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar