Browns/Cardinals gameballs and goats

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

DPJ looked good.

The rest? Ehhhhhh….

soup
    Participant

Game balls

DPJ

Goats

Stefanski – he’s turned into what I feared he’d be last year. Needs to immediately hand over playcalling.

Woods – there was less than no reason to keep him after last year. He’s far and away the worst DC I have ever witnessed.

OBJ – he needs to be traded. Dropping 4th down conversions on consecutive weeks is unacceptable.

Until coaching loses this ego trip we won’t win. Original I said 12-5. That’s changed to MAXIMUM of 5-12.

Freedom!!!

DawgSoldier
    Participant

OBJ needs ether traded or cut in the offseason.

It might be also time to consider trading Mayfield this offseasonas well. WIsh they would of took Josh Allen…oh well.

http://cloudassetserver.com/STL/posts/185/sp_04_976x0.jpg

Ice
    Keymaster

Baker is playing with 1 arm. Torn labrum means his left arm keeps popping out of socket which is excruciating. He gets the reckless toughness award for sure. He’s the kind of guy that you have to hide his helmet if you want to keep him on the sideline.

DPJ is having a career-making season. On special teams he’s always been a standout. His downfield blocking has been excellent which is why a 3 yard run can turn into a 7 yard run. And the dude just catches everything thrown to him. He’s been targetted 15 times this year and caught 13 of them, and these aren’t little dink and dunk swing passes either. He’s averaging 17.5 yards per catch! He’s having a breakout season. For comparison OBJ has caught 14 of 27 targets and is averaging 14.5 yards per catch.

Jeremiah Owuso-Koramoroah is also having a breakout season. I hope his injury isn’t severe because we need him out there. He’s a playmaker.

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

Yeah, they need to get healthy. That’s really all there is to it. This offense is built around a strong offensive line and a running game. Minus two running backs and three tackles, it’s going to look like yesterday more often than not. Add in a one armed QB missing his favorite target…brutal.

soup
    Participant

OBJ needs ether traded or cut in the offseason.
    It might be also time to consider trading Mayfield this offseasonas well. WIsh they would of took Josh Allen…oh well.

Teams who scored 29+ are 53-12 this year. 40+ 8-1. We scored 29 week one and 42 last week.

Freedom!!!

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

It would probably send the wrong message to the locker room, but I almost think they should force Baker to sit out Thursday. Let him get a full two weeks rest his shoulder, hopefully have a few more players back and healthy when we play a stretch of games against our division. I don’t see any reason to throw him into a situation where he’s going to try and be a hero against an extremely stingy Broncos defense, take a bunch of sacks and have no run game.

Ice
    Keymaster

I agree with you MDP. He’s getting a second opinion on the shoulder, which people only do if they didn’t like the first opinion, so it’s likely they told him he’s gotta sit.

BrownsFan4Life
    Participant

OBJ has been disappointing. He is playing with an injured shoulder but it is hurting us.

Entire 3rd down defense and a lot of other downs just plain sucks. Joe Woods needs to figure it out or he won’t be here at seasons end.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar