Browns Trade Best Player From 2015

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    DawgPoundDude
    Participant
    Ice
    Keymaster

I just saw this. They released Koons too. Now what am I gonna paste into the gameday chat?!?

DawgPoundDude
    Participant

Funny, because that was the first thing I thought of too.

Edit: damn images aren’t showing up. Was gonna post them for old times sake but…

the dude
    Participant

Stunned.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Dawg E. Dawg
    Participant

I hate to see Lee go, but honestly, this trade is a beautiful thing. I don’t know anything about the punter they got, but I’d consider him on par with the 7th round pick the Browns gave up. So, this boils down to a 36 year old punter for a 4th round pick.

That’s ludicrous! Yeah he’s a good punter, but he’s 36! And a PUNTER! I don’t care the pick is in 2018, it’s still a 4th round pick. Love this trade.

Think about it this way: the Jags were widely criticized for using a 3rd round pick on a punter, and he was young with a full career ahead of him. The panthers just spent a 4th on an expensive veteran. Not a terrible move for them because they have a very good chance of going all the way this year, but definitely a great move for the Browns as they are at least a couple years away.

Shooter

I live in the Carolinas now.

How long do I have to wait to start talking shit?

Okay, okay, should I even start talking shit to begin with? I’m a Browns fan and they (Panthers) were just in the Superbowl, do I have a chance in this argument? Should I not? Is that the best way to play this?

Help me out here boys. So far my closing argument to any sports discussion I have down here is “Shut the fuck up….. Lebron. Championship bro”.

soup
    Participant

Great move. He refused to tackle and got shipped off. This shows how important effort and fundamentals are to Hue. No better person to make an example of than a freaking punter. And we landed a 4th round pick?!?! Are you serious Clark?

Freedom!!!

Ice
    Keymaster

Are you serious Clark?

You know Soup, just when I thought you couldn’t possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…

Christmas Vacation quotes are a great way to get back on my good side.
    I thought the trade was shrewd. We gave up a 7th to get him, used him for a while, and then shipped him off for a 7th and got a replacement and a 4th in return. Wizardry!

Also the players know that the coaches take effort VERY seriously. Even in preseason. They know the next time they don’t give 100% on a play the Browns will ship them off to a much better team in a much nicer area of the country. That’ll show them! Wait a minute……..

Trippy
    Participant

I live in the Carolinas now.
    How long do I have to wait to start talking shit?
    Okay, okay, should I even start talking shit to begin with? I’m a Browns fan and they (Panthers) were just in the Superbowl, do I have a chance in this argument? Should I not? Is that the best way to play this?
    Help me out here boys. So far my closing argument to any sports discussion I have down here is “Shut the fuck up….. Lebron. Championship bro”.

As an ex-patriot myself, I can tell you that sports fandom in the south is a lot different than it is in the midwest, Shooter. You’re going to have to overturn some serious rocks to find someone who gives a shit about their punter the way we do. The average Panther fan probably can’t name 10 guys on the roster. I bet we have a better recollection of Jake Delhomme than they do. If you run some Andy Lee smack, they’ll probably give you the same vacant stare as if you were to try to explain to them that professional wrestling is fake.

Shooter

As an ex-patriot myself, I can tell you that sports fandom in the south is a lot different than it is in the midwest, Shooter. You’re going to have to overturn some serious rocks to find someone who gives a shit about their punter the way we do. The average Panther fan probably can’t name 10 guys on the roster. I bet we have a better recollection of Jake Delhomme than they do. If you run some Andy Lee smack, they’ll probably give you the same vacant stare as if you were to try to explain to them that professional wrestling is fake.

Truer words have never been spoken. 100% spot on lol.

Christmas Vacation quotes are a great way to get back on my good side.

“I can’t swim Clark.”

“I know that Eddie.”

DawgPoundDude
    Participant

Dude…so far, Sashi has made moves that make him look like a mad genius. We’ll see if his picks pan out, sure but…at the least, he’s accumulated a surplus of draft picks. If Hue can coach these kids up…

We’ll, we might finally be on to something. Still…too soon to tell.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar