Chances that Cundiff is our kicker next week:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ice
    Keymaster

Everyone take a guess.

I give him 42%.

the dude
    Participant

I didn’t think Hoyer would be our qb this week. so i will give him 75% chance

however, now that our season is over I see no reason to kick field goals anymore either.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

soup
    Participant

100% chance. Hoyer should’ve been pulled at half time. All the signs were there that refs were purposefully cheating to get him in the game. Had Pettine listened it would’ve changed the game officiating wise.

Freedom!!!

soup
    Participant

My point being Pettine is a dumb coach. Doesn’t get it. Cundiff won’t be cut.

Freedom!!!

the dude
    Participant

Soup you had one rule to follow and you fail. man up or go root for buffalo

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Ice
    Keymaster

Soup you had one rule to follow and you fail. man up or go root for buffalo

Lol, he’s right.

Ice
    Keymaster

Looks like the chances of Cundiff kicking for us this week has been reduced to 0. Shanky McWideRight will have to find a new home.

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

I dont really think Hartley is going to be any better…but at least there will be a fresh face out there shanking some chip shots.

soup
    Participant

Yay!!! I was wrong!!!!

Freedom!!!

Ice
    Keymaster

I dont really think Hartley is going to be any better…but at least there will be a fresh face out there shanking some chip shots.

I agree. What we really need is someone who can reliably hit a 40 yarder. Once a kicker has lost the confidence of the HC it completely changes the gameplan.

durakbane
    Participant

Should would be nice to eventually have a discussion where getting a good kicker makes or breaks this team.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar