DS’s post Watson trade Browns mock draft.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DawgSoldier
    Participant

This assumes the Browns keep baker as a back up. 😀 Or he is just released. But for real. I have no idea what the compensation will be if and when a likely trade happens.

44 Cameron Thomas EDGE San Diego State Aztecs
    PFF BIG BOARD RANK 55 HEIGHT 6′ 5″ WEIGHT 270 CLASS Jr.
    So I went with a portypical 43 LE that had PFF’s highest PFF grade since Myles Garret. Granted that was vs SEC competiton and Thomas’s was non power 5 competition. But you can only play who is on the schedule. So 43 LDE new starter.

77 Alec Pierce WR Cincinnati Bearcats
    PFF BIG BOARD RANK 75 HEIGHT 6′ 3″ WEIGHT 213 CLASS Sr.
    Piece is will be a great #2 WR. He does everything well but does nothing great. IE IMO he grades out at B+ across the board.

99 Luke Fortner C Kentucky Wildcats
    PFF BIG BOARD RANK93 HEIGHT 6′ 6″ WEIGHT 300 CLASS RS Sr.
    Fortner has played 600 + snapps att all 3 interior positions. He is a technically sound and smart a player.

107 Jeremy Ruckert TE Ohio State Buckeyes
    PFF BIG BOARD RANK 120 HEIGHT 6′ 5″ WEIGHT 250 CLASS Sr.
    Ruckert replaces Austin Hooper as the Browns in line tight end. Ruckert has the same skill set as Hooper, so it should be a round peg in a round whole kind of scheme fit.

118 Micah McFadden LB Indiana Hoosiers
    PFF BIG BOARD RANK 140 HEIGHT 6′ 2″ WEIGHT 232 CLASS Sr.
    Msfadden is a heat seeking missile of a LB vs the run but has some liabilities in pass coverage that need couched up.

202 John Ridgeway DI Arkansas Razorbacks
    PFF BIG BOARD RANK 215 HEIGHT 6′ 6″ WEIGHT 320 CLASS RS Sr.
    Ridgeway is an effective 2 down NT that requires a double team on every play. His presence will in the middle will aloow more 1 on 1’s for everyone else.

223 Jeremiah Hall H-Back Oklahoma Sooners
    PFF BIG BOARD RANK 280 HEIGHT 6′ 2″ WEIGHT 248 CLASS RS Sr.
    Hall is a bit of reach ranking wise but he also listed and ranked as TE. So that ranking is entirely misleading IMO. If PFF had FB or H back rankings this guy would be a lot higher overall. But ether way the Browns get a new lead blocker for Chubb & Hunt.

http://cloudassetserver.com/STL/posts/185/sp_04_976x0.jpg

Ice
    Keymaster

Not crazy about drafting a center before the late rounds.

It’s not a DS draft without an OSU prospect!

BrownsFan4Life
    Participant

I was wonder about the center so early myself. Nick Harris is young and just taking over. It isn’t like we need a guy who can start right away, unless you feel like Harris isn’t the guy, or is this a guy who could play multiple positions on the line?

DawgSoldier
    Participant

I was wonder about the center so early myself. Nick Harris is young and just taking over. It isn’t like we need a guy who can start right away, unless you feel like Harris isn’t the guy, or is this a guy who could play multiple positions on the line?

Fortner hass logged 600 _ snapps at all three interior positions and is better than Harris. So you have position versatility and better level of play.

http://cloudassetserver.com/STL/posts/185/sp_04_976x0.jpg

BrownsFan4Life
    Participant

Thanks DS. Appreciate the information. Depth is a good thing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar