F*** You Soup, Go Root For Buffalo…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DawgPoundDude
    Participant

…because you might be better off.

I hate this game already. Gonna be going to an emotionally charged city who’s still in the playoff hunt, who just bitch-slapped the Jets, and one of the nastiest front four in the NFL. They get to the QB, they stop the run. Which puts this game on our passing attack…which without the run, is going to be a fucking mess.

Yeah, this is going to be an ugly game for us. Think Jaguars, think Texans…and now think worse.

Our only hope is that we can stick to the run (which will likely be getting stuffed)…and having Josh Gordon. Maybe Pettine will have them prepared due to having something to prove. But I gotta say, out of all the games left on our schedule, this is the one I see us losing.

Wish this game happened earlier in the season.

Ice
    Keymaster

I agree. I’m not overly confident going into this game. Gipson, like Mack, is going to show us just how much we’ll miss him.

I’d love to think that Pettine’s in depth knowledge of the Bills would give us a distinct advantage, and it really should, but I still worry.

the dude
    Participant

we are in some deep shit…..gipson being out will be shown this week when Randy Orton RKO’s one down the field.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

the dude
    Participant

test link

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Ice
    Keymaster

Ice
    Keymaster

test link

To put a youtube video in all you have to do is paste the link, no tags necessary. BFT is smart enough to realize you’re posting a youtube video and will plop it in just like my post above.

durakbane
    Participant

So, this is kind of the

“Soup Bowl”

That’s funny in a multiple ways!

soup
    Participant

We need to stick to the run. That’s the key – limit Hoyer to 25 passes and actually run the ball.

Second key will be the DL causing disruption of Orton. We do those 2 things we can win handily. If we start getting pass-stupid – we’ll get destroyed.

Freedom!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar