FAQs

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ice
    Keymaster

Frequently Asked Questions

1) Why Browns Football Talk?
    I made Browns Football Talk to be a cutting edge forum and content website that caters to the best Browns fans. If other fansites are like Cheers, then BFT is like Frasier; a lot of the same characters but a little more refined. Both are great places to be, and being in one doesn’t mean you can’t be part of the other.

2) Can I invite my friends to BFT?

YES! I’m especially looking to attract people who are fed up with other websites because of the name-calling or juvenile atmosphere. If you know someone who wants to have a great discussion based on X’s and O’s, or just wants to learn more about the Browns then BFT might be a great place for them. However PLEASE DO NOT post publicly on other forums to recruit everyone that is there. I’d prefer you privately invite whoever you want.

3) Who are the moderators of BFT?
    @Ice – Admin
    @DawgStyle – Editor-in-Chief
    @CSUDawg – Moderator
    @Durakbane – Moderator
    @Shooter – Instigator, provocateur

4) What are the points?
    BFT is trying out a point system. You can get points for responding to posts, participating in chats, even just logging in daily. So what can you do with the points? Well right now they are just for bragging rights but in the future there may be fabulous prizes…..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar