Game Balls and Goats – vs Bills

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    soup
    Participant

Game Balls:

Joe Haden – played great all game

Goats:

Kyle Shannahan for once again refusing to run and being obsessed with the pass.

Mike Pettine – once again the team was unprepared

Brian Hoyer – bad game

Josh Gordon – for causing a Hoyer interception

Terrence West – for completely missing a wide open hole and fumbling giving Buffalo a TD

Freedom!!!

Ice
    Keymaster

Additional goats:
    Buster Skrine – When you can’t beat em, hold em.
    Joe Thomas – His worst performance in half a decade. See Buster Skrine
    Spencer Lanning – Kick it FURTHER.
    Terrance West – Fumbliah. Fumblerewski. Fumbalamadingdong
    Johnny Manziel – Does the money sign after scoring in garbage time. You know what’s money? Winning. Winning is money.
    Billy Cundiff – Nice kick Sally.

the dude
    Participant

I liked the money…..sitting in a room with 3 browns fans and 2 bills fans, we all liked the money.

besides that, i like ices goats.

also, travis benjamin is garbage….i mean terrible….atrocious

why don’t we use gilbert for punt returns since he did them in college? we’re not using him for much of anything else lol

Hue Jackson is a loser.

csudawg

Well…Gilbert was out today due to illness.

Here’s my gameball:
    Haden for being the man, and elevating the play of everyone around him. The defense just wasn’t that bad.
    Manziel for being seemingly prepared and excited. Made a drab afternoon much better.
    Pettine for finally giving in and taking Hoyer out. I love the guy, but he’s been killing us. Speaking of…
    GOATS:
    Hoyer: as a starting QB, you MUST elevate the play of the people around you. Hoyer has failed to that time and time again, and we have a talented cast. I was a believer for so long, but you’ve lost me in the last 3 weeks.
    Terrance West: STOP TRYING TO BREAK EVERYTHING. Your fumbles are terrible.
    Cundiff: You have now cemented our 6th round pick to be the kicker from Fla St that doesn’t miss. Bye.
    Benjamin: The key to returns is not to run backwards and all the way across the field for 4 yards. Miserable.

My biggest GOAT goes to….THE REFEREES. I am not one to blame the refs typically, but whoever you are, you are worthless. You’ll call holding all day on Joe, but you refuse to call hold after hold after hold against Kruger, and 3 pass interference calls, including one guy hugging Gordon before he has a chance at the ball…and then you call OFFENSIVE PI? Bleh. You guys were the worst. Go Ref High school ball.

Thats all I can think of right now. Really the entire offense should get one. Frustration.

Christ Follower, Husband, Daddy, Browns fan. @seangajda on twitter. Writer of Pick 6 +1.

the dude
    Participant

Well…Gilbert was out today due to illness.

thanks for clearing this up….i was wondering why we didn’t see him today. i still stick to my point he should be returning kicks from now on

Manziel for being seemingly prepared and excited.

not sure how prepared he was….he was definitely having communications issues and was having trouble lining people up. sometimes this works against a defense who hasnt seen a guy.

he did bring excitement no doubt

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Ice
    Keymaster

Can’t believe I forgot Benji. I think he actually believes he’s doing a good job. And compared to earlier in the season he is because he’s not muffing it.
    Also on my perpetual goat list is Barkevious Mingo. Because of all the injuries he’s been forced to play a lot. So I’d like to congratulate him on his ONE SINGLE TACKLE this week. He’s been forced to start two weeks in a row now and has a total of one tackle and one pass defensed. That’s all he’s done in two weeks with major playing time. I hated that pick when we made it. We needed a pass rusher and instead we draft a guy who looks like a wide receiver. I hate it even more now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar