Game balls and goats week 17 vs Steelers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    soup
    Participant

Game balls:

The Cleveland Browns. Playoffs

Freedom!!!

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

Stefanski had better win coach of the year.

When you beat the Steelers in week 17, in a “win and you’re in” playoff game, there’s no Goats.

Dawg E. Dawg
    Participant

I TOLD YOU THE RAVENS GAME WASNT A MUST WIN!!!!!!!!! JETS GAME WASNT A MUST WIN!!

PLAYOFFS BABY!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Ice
    Keymaster

GAMEBALLS

PLAYOFFS!!!!!
    Chubb – 40 yard rushing touchdown. No celebration, no emotion. Goes and sits on the bench.

DPJ – Really has turned into quite a roll player with us. This is the way you’re supposed to bring out talent; at their pace. I’m afraid his injury might be serious, it looked awful.

Stefanski – PLAYOFFS!!! 11 wins!!!!! Also the TD play to Hooper was an amazing play design. Lined up in I offset right with a TE at FB position. I thought to myself “Watch that TE run into the flat as a decoy while Chubb takes the handoff straight up the gut”. That would have been a good play and might have worked. Then the FB motions into the backfield from where he was split wide again offset right. Now it totally looks like a power run to the right. At the snap everyone on offense moves right and the defense mirrors them to stop the inevitable run. Hooper sneaks back left across the formation and is WIDE OPEN. Easy toss, TD.

Baker – He is really growing in his decision making. I saw one play where they blitzed a linebacker and Mayfield saw it and immediately hit the TE that the LB vacated. Nice gain.

Joseph – Fantastic game, always around the ball making big tackles. His best game as a Brown.

Sendejo – Zero mistakes.

GOATS

COVID – robbed both of our teams of some really good players. Lets hope we’re back stronger next week. Looks like both teams may be without their top CB’s again.

Shooter

I make the motion to strip Soup of his fandom.

(that’s it, I’m just making the motion. the reasons are……goddamn….so evident and clear).

him being allowed to enjoy this seems to be a travesty of justice.

Ice
    Keymaster

I make the motion to strip Soup of his fandom.
    (that’s it, I’m just making the motion. the reasons are……goddamn….so evident and clear).
    him being allowed to enjoy this seems to be a travesty of justice.

We lost all 5 ‘must-win’ games this season according to Soup. Also the season is over like 12 games ago and the staff is fired.

mike barnes
    Participant

Great Times for this team as of now and for seasons to come.

Balls Coach Stefanski 11-5 record and playoff berth in year 1 nuff said
    Baker Mayfield good decisions today no turnovers and used his legs wisely.
    Chubb beast and deserving of the money he will command.
    Dpj going to be a good reciever for years to come.
    Phillips this kid needs more time at LB.

Goats heck we’re in the playoffs so none today.

BrownsFan4Life
    Participant

The Steelers game was a must win and we did it. I don’t care who they rested or who didn’t play.

Beating the Steelers and getting into the playoffs means no goats.

The team gets a gameball.

LOL @ICE’s comment about Sendejo not making any mistakes. He was on the COVID list. Not sure if that was on purpose but it’s funny as hell.

I second Shooter’s motion to take away Soup’s fandom. The reasons are obvious as Shooter said but I have to mention losing the must win games against the Rats and Jets yet somehow defying all logic in losing those must win games, we made the playoffs. Also he quit on the team after last week and said the season was over. I rest my case.

Go Browns!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar