I’m pretty shitwrecked right now…..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Shooter

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED AT THE END THERE????

HOW THE FUCK WAS THAT NOT A FIRST DOWN?

Am I stupid? Did you all watch a different fucking game than me? Not only does Kareeem Hunt CLEARLY get a first down, but they show it it literally over the line……and……WTF????!!!! They say it’s not??

Then….the hit on Glennon on 4th down is flagged……

I just…..goddamn…..

Ice
    Keymaster

I would like to make fun of you but all your complaints are valid. Proceed to drunk-post ridicule free.

A friend of mine in Miami even texted me out of the blue saying he heard the Browns were getting jobbed. The lousiness of the officiating in our game is known to everyone.

soup
    Participant

I love that Chubb gave a “fuck you” look at the officials after his 3rd and 12 screen for a first.

The worst part of the Vernon call was the OL literally pushed him in the back towards the QB. Refs were instructed to t he ow the game. Ten next week will be AWFUL. We need t he Steelers to destroy Baltimore this week bc in 2 weeks the refs will not let us win.

Freedom!!!

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

Whatcha getting drunk on during this very drink-centric year? I’m mostly Jamaican Rum and also sparkling wine.

Shooter

I would like to make fun of you but all your complaints are valid. Proceed to drunk-post ridicule free.

Thank you. Is this still gameday? Trying to find my frame of reference. So. Much. Whiskey.

ANd Millr High life. I decided to go classy today. I said it. Come at me.

Also fuck that roughing penalty. Roughing how? Go ass to mouth zebra. Fuck outtahere.

We’re 8-3. Everyone in Baltimore has AIDS. Or, Covid. Whatever….

Dawg E. Dawg
    Participant

I love that Chubb gave a “fuck you” look at the officials after his 3rd and 12 screen for a first.
    The worst part of the Vernon call was the OL literally pushed him in the back towards the QB. Refs were instructed to t he ow the game. Ten next week will be AWFUL. We need t he Steelers to destroy Baltimore this week bc in 2 weeks the refs will not let us win.

That stare down was BAD ASS! He was telling the ref, you don’t have the balls to throw another flag. With his eyes.

BrownsFan4Life
    Participant

I thought it was a first down myself.
    On the personal foul call on Olivier Vernon, he led with his helmet and was helmet to helmet contact. I am not sure why everyone is up in arms about the call because it was a good call and should be made every single time and I would hope that if a defender did that to Mayfield that it would be called.

BrownsFan4Life
    Participant

I’ve watched the Vernon play multiple times and that is completely on Vernon. You can’t lead with your head. There were a ton of other questionable calls though. Saying he was pushed is an excuse, especially he took at least 2 steps after being blocked and when he made helmet to helmet contact, he left his feet. That should be called every time and if it were Mayfield on the receiving end and it wasn’t called, we would all be bitching about it.
    The refs sucked today but I can’t knock them for that one.

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

Thank you. Is this still gameday? Trying to find my frame of reference. So. Much. Whiskey.
    ANd Millr High life. I decided to go classy today. I said it. Come at me.
    Also fuck that roughing penalty. Roughing how? Go ass to mouth zebra. Fuck outtahere.
    We’re 8-3. Everyone in Baltimore has AIDS. Or, Covid. Whatever….

High Life rules. It’s my go to cheap beer, and if you can find the pony bottles they’re adorable and go great in a bloody mary.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar