Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

Absolute steal. Loves to tackle, and our defense is turning fast as hell. He can play safety as well, in certain situations.

Impeccable use of draft capital.

GABrownsFan
    Participant

I absolutely LOVED this pick. It didn’t really cost us too much to move up, either. How he got out of the first round undrafted is unreal. I’m still smiling about this.

BrownsFan4Life
    Participant

Definitely a first round talent. Considering the Browns admitted he was a player they were looking at in the first round, a real steal.

DawgSoldier
    Participant

I wonder if they are gonna try to beef him up to around 230?

http://cloudassetserver.com/STL/posts/185/sp_04_976x0.jpg

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

Adding 10-15 lbs by year two is pretty standard for rookies, once they get into an NFL training program, isn’t it? So I’d think so.

Oh, and that WR we drafted in the third looks like one hell of a weapon. Insane speed and good hands. I’ll bet Stefanski is already designing a few plays around him. Could be threat in the return game, as well.

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

Although we just drafted another undersized fast ILB in Tony Fields, so maybe that’s just the mold Berry likes.

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

LeCounte is another pick I really like. Highly rated out of high school, had a great college career, looked terrible running drills in his pro day so he fell down the board. Well worth taking a risk, here.

Ice
    Keymaster

Shefter reporting that JOK fell because late in the draft process doctors found a heart issue.

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

Berry said they’ve researched his heart condition extensively and it’s an absolute non-issue.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar