KC Game

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    VASDAWG
    Participant

Hey everybody! I’m a long time follower of this community dating back to the Dawgbones days. I love reading everyone’s thoughts on the state of the Browns… Especially after somebody gets fired 🙂

With that said, I was planning on attending the game this Sunday, but am now unable to go since I ended up breaking my arm last week. Would any of you be interested in buying my ticket from me? It’s Section 125, Row 5 and I paid $90 for it.

I wouldn’t be posting this here at all if I weren’t desperate to sell it. I can’t make the trip in from Chicago as much as I’d like to. Thanks for reading my post, please PM me if interested, and GO BROWNS!

Ice
    Keymaster

Vasdawg welcome back! Quit lurking and start posting more.

I think with the firing of the coaches this has officially become a ‘rebuilding year’. The record will be what the record will be and all we can hope is that Mayfield learns something and doesn’t get destroyed.

Shooter

If we buy your ticket will you post more lol?

VASDAWG
    Participant

LOL! I should post more anyway! I did sell it via TickPick…just bummed I cant go.

Yes, let’s hope Baker doesn’t get crushed. They have got to get the coach right this time.

Shooter

You’re better off not going. I expect this game to be like the shower scene from American History X.

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

How it feels to be a Browns fan on Sundays:

alex

soup
    Participant

You’re better off not going. I expect this game to be like the shower scene from American History X.

So you are going to jerk off to it?

Freedom!!!

soup
    Participant

In reality this game will go one of two way. We lose something embarrassing like 57-13. Or, we win because we have the ball last. Chiefs D isn’t very good. IF (and that’s a big if) they put in concepts for Mayfield from college and rely heavy on the run, we have a shot. When Mayfield is on he’s really on. I’m curious how they will react to the changes.

Freedom!!!

Dawg E. Dawg
    Participant

Rashard Higgins practiced today. If he can play, it’ll be huge because Mayfield is more comfortable with him than his other receivers.

Shooter

All I know is the last time Mayfield played Mahomes, they put up something like 1500 yards of offense and 12 TD’s between the two of them.

Mayfield is always going to go hard at Mahomes because after walking on and becoming a starter at Texas Tech, Mahomes came in and stole his job. That’s why Baker left TT and walked on at Oklahoma. (Just in case anyone didn’t know that).

I’m guessing Baker is always going to have a chip on his shoulder over that and will always give some extra when facing Mahomes.

Our only real hope, and it’s a longshot, is that our D goes above and beyond in forcing turnovers while Baker digs deep down and conjures absolute magic. It would be a helluva story and some comeuppance for the browns if they could beat this juggernaut of a squad, but I put our chances at 1 in 10 to actually do that. More than likely we’re going to get slaughtered.

So you are going to jerk off to it?

What in the alone in his basement fresh perverse hell is wrong with you?

Ice
    Keymaster

What in the alone in his basement fresh perverse hell is wrong with you?

That’s a quality retort. +2 internets to Shooter.

the dude
    Participant

Shooter to the bonus rounds. + 1 internets.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar