Let's just get a couple things off our chest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    the dude
    Participant

Yes, I heard the announcers that said “Hoyer was warming up at 11 am and Manziel was just getting to the stadium at the same time”.

Yes, we all know Manziel’s birthday was saturday night.

Yes, we all heard how the reason they didn’t make a decision at qb until wednesday was because they were waiting to see if manziel showed up to the cavs game courtside tuesday night

its no secret, johnny likes to have a good time. Who doesnt? My entire last 7 year have been a shitstorm with partying when I want with who I want. I make tons of money. I give it all back in donations and in my partying. This is how I live life. My point is, let Johnny do what ever the fuck he wants.

Just don’t drive drunk. That is the only thing I request.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

soup
    Participant

Johnny was on time to the game and Tuesday is their off night. He did nothing wrong

Freedom!!!

Ice
    Keymaster

@dude I think you forgot which forum you’re on. BFT doesn’t care about soap operas or drama or crap like that. We care about wins and losses on the field. I would like to see Manziel’s time commitment to at least match Hoyer’s but unless he looks unprepared when he takes the field you won’t hear me complain. I have a problem with him being out at 3 am when he has to report a few hours later (because he can’t possibly be 100%), but that doesn’t seem to be the case this time. Reporting that Hoyer was already dressed and warming up when Manziel arrived is garbage reporting IMO. Was Manziel on time? Yes? Who cares.

Now if Manziel goes out there and starts making bad reads because he’s not prepared then I will be singing a different tune… but until that happens I’m not going to just assume he’s slacking off.

the dude
    Participant

my bad got confused with tmz.

cheers mates!

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar