Manziel's Entourage Involved in Brawl

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    durakbane
    Participant

Watching NFL Insiders as I type. Apparently his entourage was involved in a brawl Saturday morning. Manziel isn’t listed as a suspect, but, I (personally) think this is the latest batch of smoke indicating that there is fire.

Hoyer’s play on the field is getting worse and Manziel’s off the field is starting to match it.

the dude
    Participant

its really sad there are these things call “entourage”.

i mean i guess, i could go have a few drinks with a handful of my friends and they are called my entourage.

because one of his boi’s gets a little much liquor in him and fights someone, it really has nothing to do with johnny, only a judge of his character

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Ice
    Keymaster

More has come out about this. I agree with the coaching staff….

The biggest issue BY FAR is that Manziel was out at 3am the night before a 1pm game.

the dude
    Participant

More has come out about this. I agree with the coaching staff….
    The biggest issue BY FAR is that Manziel was out at 3am the night before a 1pm game.

man i would be out of a job if my boss knew how hard i party 🙂

so would all the people i party with

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Ice
    Keymaster

More has come out about this. I agree with the coaching staff…. The biggest issue BY FAR is that Manziel was out at 3am the night before a 1pm game.

man i would be out of a job if my boss knew how hard i party :)
    so would all the people i party with

And your job doesn’t require that you feel good or be tackled. You probably just have to sit in front of a screen or on the phone or in an office.

Honestly I could care less what Manziel’s ‘entourage’ does. The only issue I have is that he had to report for a game in 7 hours and wasn’t in bed. With as much as he has on the line, you’d think that he’d be extra ready to put on a good showing if he was called into the game.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar