Mayfield asks to be traded?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ice
    Keymaster

There’s a story by Mary Kay behind a paywall so can’t see the details. That would be a pretty shocking turn of events. It’s quite the power play by a QB who is going into a lame duck season, especially when his last year was not good and we won’t know how much his injuries will affect him post-surgery.

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

He supposedly was furious about the playcalling and lack of offensive philosophy this season and wants assurances that it’s going to change before next year. It doesn’t sound like he’s pulling a “me or him” with Stefanski, at least not verbatim.

Ice
    Keymaster

Anyone NOT furious about the offense this year please raise your hand.

None? Ok then.

soup
    Participant

Mayfield just tore her a new one over it.

That said, after what Kitchens Jr did in Pittsburgh I can’t imagine any scenario where he’s QB with KS HC/OC.

Freedom!!!

Ice
    Keymaster

“Clickbait. You and many other Cleveland local media continue to be drama stirring reporters with no sources or facts. Don’t put words in my mouth so you can put food on your table. I’m not your puppet.” – Baker Mayfield

“Same stuff different year.” – Brandon Weeden

“All aboard the BRADY TRAIN” – Ice

“BOWL DEOGGSS IS COMINGGGGGGGGG” – rusrious

“Enviable Cockpit” – Tree

soup
    Participant

“Clickbait. You and many other Cleveland local media continue to be drama stirring reporters with no sources or facts. Don’t put words in my mouth so you can put food on your table. I’m not your puppet.” – Baker Mayfield
    “Same stuff different year.” – Brandon Weeden
    “All aboard the BRADY TRAIN” – Ice
    “BOWL DEOGGSS IS COMINGGGGGGGGG” – rusrious
    “Enviable Cockpit” – Tree

Deshon Kizer – “Preach”

So Weeden, Mayfield and Kizer have all piled on her about this

Freedom!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar