Personal News

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    soup
    Participant

Hey all, some much needed fantastic news. As some of you are aware my wife and I have been fostering children. We’very essentially had a child since January 30, 2015. I say essentially because he went back for 27 excruciating days of hell. Anyway, today we got the news. The birth parents did not appeal the termination of their rights. We should be adopting him February 17, 2017!!!!!! Words can’t describe the excitement I feel right now. Once it becomes official I’ll legally be able to post pictures for you all to see!!!

Freedom!!!

Dawgstyle
    Participant

So excited for you all! Congrats Soup!

818 mph. 13,723 feet. 3 second burn.
    https://youtu.be/hy-3bb1Nqy0

mike barnes
    Participant

Congrats great news !

Ice
    Keymaster

That’s great news Soup! Congrats. Everyone wins. A child gets a new chance at a great life. You and your wife get to enjoy the thrill of raising a family. And the world is spared your DNA at least for now!

csudawg

excited for you man! Congrats!

Christ Follower, Husband, Daddy, Browns fan. @seangajda on twitter. Writer of Pick 6 +1.

DawgPoundDude
    Participant

That’s awesome brother, congrats.

Now, do the right thing and raise him in a better city. 😛

soup
    Participant

Thanks everyone. The amount of stress that’s been freed up is amazing. Nothing is scary than the prospect of when he still had chances to be reunited. That 27 days was just horrific and your mind plays tricks on you during it to the point that it didn’t feel like we ever had him due to all the mind trauma. But now that’s gone!!! And he’s here to stay!!!

Freedom!!!

Shooter

Good for you man. Congrats to you and the Mrs. Enjoy being a family!

the dude
    Participant

The gene pool thanks you….

just kidding – I know how important this is to you and your wife and I wish you the best. Just don’t talk football with your child 🙂

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar