Predict the (draft) future!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Ice
    Keymaster

I’ll run this same poll every few weeks just to see how our opinion changes over time.

As of Jan 31, who do you think will be the first QB taken in the draft

• Allen (30%, 3 Votes)
    • Darnold (30%, 3 Votes)
    • Mayfield (0%, 0 Votes)
    • Rosen (40%, 4 Votes)
    • Other (0%, 0 Votes)

Total Voters: 10

Loading ... Loading ...
    GABrownsFan
    Participant

Darnold gets my vote.

DawgPoundDude
    Participant

Darnold would be the ideal guy here. However, if the media is to be believed, Mayfield is a very real possibility here as well.

the dude
    Participant

They either draft Rosen with 1 or darnold with 4. I really don’t want rosen now…

Hue Jackson is a loser.

blump
    Participant

I voted Rosen. I got my hands on some coach tapes and put in a little time recently.

I watched Rosen vs USC again, A&M and Stanford. He really does throw a nice ball. Looks ready.

I watched Darnold vs both UCLA and Ohio State again and he’s growing on me.

I’ve re-watched just about all of Mayfield’s games at this point and I still love him. Wouldn’t be mad if we took him #1.

Haven’t found much Josh Allen tape, but I could get excited about any of the other 3.

Shooter

Clarification:

Overall, or by the Browns? (and yes I realize that could be both).

Ice
    Keymaster

Clarification:
    Overall, or by the Browns? (and yes I realize that could be both).

Overall

Shooter

Josh Rosen

the dude
    Participant

I predict we will draft losers with our loser coach and again they will not work out.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Shooter

with our loser coach

I think you need to check out Ice’s thread about the Thomahawk show. It gives a better understand of how Sashi and the front office completely and totally fucked Hue and the coaching staff over and set them up for total failure.

All unbeknownst to him.

It really is time to climb down off that “Hue is a loser” pedestal, realize exactly what it is that took place, why and how it happened, and that the 1-31 record had almost nothing to do with Hue. He was hired, then handed a completely gutted, talentless team.

Of course you’re not going to believe reality, facts, or understand how things really work because it’s just easier to keep saying “Hue’s a loser” like an idiot parrot.

the dude
    Participant

LOSER Hue Jackson lost 16 games. You can blame Jimmy Haslem, you can blame Sashi, you can blame soup, you can blame donald or obama….. But at the end of the day, Hue’s a Loser…. A real big Loser.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

DawgPoundDude
    Participant

LOSER Hue Jackson lost 16 games. You can blame Jimmy Haslem, you can blame Sashi, you can blame soup, you can blame donald or obama….. But at the end of the day, Hue’s a Loser…. A real big Loser.

Can’t put my finger on why, but I thought of this while reading…

Shooter

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

But at the end of the day, Hue’s a Loser

Yup. And through no fault of his own. You just don’t understand that. Or why.

Shooter

Can’t put my finger on why, but I thought of this while reading…

LMAO

the dude
    Participant

Loser Hue can’t blame anyone but himself. Not one game. Biggest loser of all time. Dumb Ass Haslem is such a fool to keep a loser like Hue Jackson around.

Keep enjoying losing Shooter. I would take Arby’s spokes person Romeo Crennel any day of the week over this loser. Last years team wins 4 games at least with RAC.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar