Preperation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    soup
    Participant

Is anyone else as concerned as me by the absolute lack of preparation this year? We’ve been prepared in 1 out of 10 games so far. The Cincy game was it. It has me greatly concerned for these last 6 games.

Freedom!!!

Ice
    Keymaster

It’s weird. The less preparation we have the better we play. 4 day turnaround? We demolish the Bengals. 10 day rest and we lay an egg.

The only conclusion that I can come to is that our guys are thinking too much. When they play instinctively they can dominate. When they have time to think, they suck.

soup
    Participant

I question the coaches ability to prepare. Next year will be interesting. I didn’t say anything at the time – but after beating Cincy I hate that the guys got some days off. They should’ve been in for film study – not out and about on vacation. That’s the one reason Belichick is so good – he doesn’t let up. No time for celebration. Hopefully they’ll grow – but 1 out of 10 games doesn’t give me hope that they are capable of proper game prep.

Freedom!!!

soup
    Participant

Desmond Bryant on the Houston game:

“I don’t think we really prepared the way we should have been.”

Freedom!!!

the dude
    Participant

I don’t think the Browns have been good at preparing for games for the last decade +.

The positives that I do see is that this team has built on things that we haven’t had in the past – I can for once say we look somewhat organized on 2 minutes drills – I can say we make second half adjustments – guys are lining up right.

The part that concerns me is if we are preparing the proper way for the game – are we taking things seriously – what kind of discussions are going on etc etc.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar