Second Grand Jury Declines To Indict Watson

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    BrownsFan4Life
    Participant
    Ice
    Keymaster

Hooray. Our new franchise QB is not a felon. Time to celebrate.

Dawg E. Dawg
    Participant

It’s kind of weird, but this almost makes him feel less guilty, if you get my meaning.

Like, now instead of saying they looked at it once, you can say they looked at it twice and didn’t see enough evidence for an indictment.

The reality is the 2 grand juries only consider 9 and 1 of the claims made against him, respectively. And his innocence wasn’t determine, just a lack of evidence.

But from a purely PR standpoint, I feel like this actually helps Watsons reputation.

Shooter

Agreed.

Now instead of being a felon, we can just all agree that he’s a fucking piece of shit.

Huge difference between being a criminal, and a big piece of shit.

I’m really glad as an organization we were able to establish that difference.

DawgSoldier
    Participant

Personally I am playing the wait and see game. It’s not like IG “”massage”” therapists are all reknown to be high charactor individuals. And not be known to anything and everything for $$$ in some cases.

http://cloudassetserver.com/STL/posts/185/sp_04_976x0.jpg

Ice
    Keymaster

This whole thing sits very poorly with me. I’m a Baker believer, and that makes it worse. It’s obvious that they were planning on replacing him when they didn’t extend him before last season. They could have handled this so much better. Now he’s probably gonna be released and he’ll be excited to sign with a team in our division.

This admin seems to think they have some ‘moral capital’ banked up. Perhaps from being woke and having female coaches and minority leadership. They spent more moral capital by signing Watson then they had in the bank for sure.

the dude
    Participant

Lol taking the wait and see method.

So many of these massage parlors are trafficked women.

I am not a religious man, but if the general you are, then you should have seen enough.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

DawgSoldier
    Participant

So many of these massage parlors are trafficked women.
    I am not a religious man, but if the general you are, then you should have seen enough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials

Like Witch Hunts and Linchings never happen?

Ice
    Keymaster

Like Witch Hunts and Linchings never happen?

I don’t understand the connection

DawgSoldier
    Participant

Ice, It’s like this Ice. There is a version of this where a rich single dude just liked to hire hot “massueses”. To Work on him…… Does that make him a stand up guy? ::Shrugs:: I don’t know.

Now are there woman, that will falsely accusse a man of just about anything if they feel they have been disrespected. Yes. Met some before when I was in the Army. I knew a guy who was gonna divorce his wife and sue for custody of there kids. She called the MP;s on him and said she had been raped and and her kids kid napped by the dad. Only thing was he was standing right in front of the desk Sergant when that call came in. Lets just say it was her that went to jail and she actually helped him get his kids with that move.

That burned me forever on the beive all woman BS. It should hear all women out and believe the evidence. And So far there hasn’t been any evidence.

Also this group of women headed up by shady lawyer who has ties to the McNair Family that own the Houstan Texans. Now is that evidence. Nope but the FBI has an ongoing investigation into whether the entire thing concerning Watson and these 22 women is entire fabrication.

Ice
    Keymaster

You mean instead of just deciding his guilt/innocence based on my gut feeling? Yup. Let’s see what all the investigations and civil suits find. All I’ll say for now is that as a fan this really stinks and our team better win the huge bet they made on the character of Watson.

BrownsFan4Life
    Participant

In a civil trial, a judge or jury examines the evidence to decide whether, by a “preponderance of the evidence,” (51 percent certainty) that the defendant should be held legally responsible for the damages alleged by the plaintiff.

This definitely doesn’t mean he did it or not, just that it was likely.

As far as the FBI investigating witnesses for false allegations, there is one that I know of and here is the link

I don’t know if he did it or not and regardless of what happens in any civil trial, I don’t think I ever will. I am not presuming innocence but I am also not presuming guilt.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar