So 6 games… What are your thoughts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    the dude
    Participant

I don’t know how to root for someone who clearly committed sexual assault, but has plenty of money to get out of it. Rothlessberger did the same thing. Plenty of Browns fans threw insults daily at him.

Interested in seeing what the rest of the forum thinks.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

I think the clause that he can only use massage therapists whom the Browns select for him, and only in facilities they supervise is a complete admission that they know he’s an untrustworthy piece of shit and is totally guilty.

This is a slap on the wrist and completely disappointing.

DawgSoldier
    Participant

Goodell created this mess by being a shitty leader.

So the arbiter hand her hands tied by NFL precedent (IE Godells previous actions). And said so in the issued ruling.

As for clear sexuall assault…..that it isn’t how I see it. Is the guy a creep, yup. Being a creep and exposing himself isn’t sexual assault. It’s indicent exposure yes. All these women stated when they were questioned that they weren’t forced to stay. And stayed for the money.

So Watson is creepy pervert flasher. But he didn’t force himself on anyone according to the womens testimony.

Thats why 2 didfferent grand jurys into 2 different jurisdictions didn’t indite him in TX. As there was zero evidence of sexual assault.

http://cloudassetserver.com/STL/posts/185/sp_04_976x0.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar