So long, friends

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    BrownsFan4Life
    Participant

Flacco is definitely our best shot to win, not only in the regular season but in the playoffs if we get it.

I am glad Stefanksi realized that.

While I still do not like Stefanski’s play calling, I think it it crazy that people want him fired.

The Browns are 8-5 right now in spite of all the injuries that they have had.

The follpwing is a list of major injuries that they have had. Some are out for the year. Others have missed significant time:

Watson – Starting QB
    Chubb – Starting RB
    Conklin – Starting RT
    Jones – Backup RT (now out for the year)
    Wills – Starting LT
    Grant – Starting PR/KR (injured in preseason)
    Ward – Starting CB (he misses four games every year)

Then have had several players miss a game here or there due to injuries.

If anyone had told you about all these injuries before the season, there is not a sane person who would have ever said the Browns would currently be 8-5 and be in sole possession of the first wild card.

Like I said, I don’t like his play calling but he has to get some of this credit since he takes all the blame.

GABrownsFan
    Participant

I agree 100 percent. Sometimes his playcalling drives me crazy, but being at 8-5 with all these injuries….gotta give the man his due. Hurst is done for the season as well (not a starter, but still).

Flacco’s really looked good so far. I think he’s only going to get better as well.

And props to Stef and Berry for getting us Hopkins.

GABrownsFan
    Participant

9 and 5!

GABrownsFan
    Participant

10 and 5! Loving Flacco. They could ship off Watson for a couple of second rounders for all I care.

GABrownsFan
    Participant

11 and 5 and we’re in the playoffs!

BrownsFan4Life
    Participant

If not for Watson and his 4-1 record as a starter including the great game against Baltimore and we probably aren’t in the playoffs.

Watson was playing his best in both games he was injured. I guess some people are never going to give him the credit he deserves.

Before saying you wouldn’t care if the Browns traded Watson, take a look at what it would do to the salary cap and how many players (starters) that would have to be cut. It isn’t going to happen.

GABrownsFan
    Participant

No, there’s no way we cut Watson. Even trading him would be a headache, even with moving around money like they do.

He’s had a couple great games, some good. Far from the Houston Watson we thought we were getting though. We haven’t really gotten 230 million dollars worth. Maybe next year. He gets a lot of credit for the TN game and the second Balt. game.

But to me, in a small sample size, Flacco’s just looked better.

The trading him away for all I care statement was not to be taken literally.

the dude
    Participant

Never thought I’d see the day where we would be cheering for Joe Flacco!

I have man love for Flacco

Hue Jackson is a loser.

JANGEL
    Participant

Anyone still here?? I somehow forgot about this website and just stumbled across it in my old synced favorites in my browser

DawgPoundDude
    Participant

This site is the best cockroach ever! I wonder how long Ice could have gotten away with not paying rent…but fine by me. I’ll just keep checking on the place until I can’t lol.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar