So now we lost our kicker

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Shooter

Don’t know what he hurt, just that he did it in practice and he’s out.

Last I heard we were looking at signing this guy:

To recap, we are using our 3rd string rookie noodle-arm QB.
    We have no Center.
    We lost our #1 WR to a broken hand. The other threat at WR is probably on his couch right now inhaling as much pot as possible using a shop vac and a gas mask so he doesn’t ever have to come back here.
    Joe Haden missed walkthroughs today with an injury which means he’s most likely concussed and won’t play until 2019 or whenever his contract expires, whichever comes first.
    We lost Nassib.

I honestly can’t wait until Sunday. This game is going to be record setting.

the dude
    Participant

Don’t know what he hurt, just that he did it in practice and he’s out.
    Last I heard we were looking at signing this guy:
    To recap, we are using our 3rd string rookie noodle-arm QB. We have no Center. We lost our #1 WR to a broken hand. The other threat at WR is probably on his couch right now inhaling as much pot as possible using a shop vac and a gas mask so he doesn’t ever have to come back here. Joe Haden missed walkthroughs today with an injury which means he’s most likely concussed and won’t play until 2019 or whenever his contract expires, whichever comes first. We lost Nassib.
    I honestly can’t wait until Sunday. This game is going to be record setting.

Love the replacements and great stuff shooter…only criticism is where you said “lost a center”. We lost a center last spring.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Shooter

only criticism is where you said “lost a center”. We lost a center last spring.

Actually I said “we have no center”.

Which to be fair and along your way of thinking, has been the same since last spring.

soup
    Participant

Oh no. We lost a kicker that missed a 52 yarder and kicked an XP so low it blocked and ultimately cost us the game.

Freedom!!!

Dawgstyle
    Participant

“Oh no. We lost a kicker that missed a 52 yarder and kicked an XP so low it blocked and ultimately cost us the game.”

To be fair, if the turnstile had done it’s job and slowed the defense even slightly, the XP attempt wouldn’t have been blocked. Blaming the kicker for a blocked XP is like blaming RG3 and McCown for being broken (note that the same paties were liable in all three cases).

818 mph. 13,723 feet. 3 second burn.
    https://youtu.be/hy-3bb1Nqy0

Shooter

Oh no. We lost a kicker that missed a 52 yarder and kicked an XP so low it blocked and ultimately cost us the game.

Yes.

Now we have to turn to someone worse.

Understand what I’m saying now?

It’s gonna be a good game.

Ice
    Keymaster

Luckily the kicker is only used after a team scores, or is within scoring range. The chance of us being in either of those situations is slim.

soup
    Participant

Yes.
    Now we have to turn to someone worse.
    Understand what I’m saying now?
    It’s gonna be a good game.

No we don’t. Murray is a dime a dozen. 1 for 2 on FG and 3/4 on XP. He’s easily replacable.

Freedom!!!

Dawgstyle
    Participant

No we don’t. Murray is a dime a dozen. 1 for 2 on FG and 3/4 on XP. He’s easily replacable.

You just HAD to say that, didn’t you…

818 mph. 13,723 feet. 3 second burn.
    https://youtu.be/hy-3bb1Nqy0

soup
    Participant

You just HAD to say that, didn’t you…

1/2 = 50% and a missed XP

NEw guy 3/6 = 50% 100% on XP

Same guy.

Freedom!!!

Trippy
    Participant

Come back Travis Coons, we’re sorry.

Seriously, fuck Cody Parkey. I hope they didn’t let him board the flight back home.

Shooter

Same guy.

Uh, sorry, but no. Not the same guy. Not the same guy by a longshot.

Shanky McWideright Jr. went out there today and sucked a level of suck not often seen by kickers in the NFL. Does Murray suck too? Yes he does indeed suck, but he doesn’t suck like this impostor sucks. And make no mistake, that’s what he is, an impostor. He’s a soul crushing con-artist who dressed up as a football player for 3 hours and proceeded to give zero fucks and completely disregard all rules of scoring in the kicking game by placing the ball everywhere but inside the gigantic yellow Y thingy, and probably got paid more money for it than all of us make in a year.

I don’t know whether to congratulate him for the awesome con-job or hope he wakes up in Tijuana tomorrow in a bathtub full of ice with a note saying “thanks for the kidney”.

But I’ll tell ya this, no matter how you look at the situation, he most definitely, is not the “same guy” as Murray.

soup
    Participant

Really? Because both kickers lost games for us. If we still had Dawson we’d be 2-1

Freedom!!!

the dude
    Participant

Really? Because both kickers lost games for us. If we still had Dawson we’d be 2-1

Dude my anger still burns Dawson was not resigned. Like, drafts terrible players, signed terrible players in FA, but don’t let go the one thing that has been consistent.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Shooter

Really?

Ice
    Keymaster

No one is pointing out the elephant in the room.

Cody Parkey

White Trash Cody Parkey (@Shooter)

Were these two separated at birth? If you clean all the crap off Shooter’s face and give him that Ken doll hair then it’s the same person.

soup
    Participant

“Oh no. We lost a kicker that missed a 52 yarder and kicked an XP so low it blocked and ultimately cost us the game.”
    To be fair, if the turnstile had done it’s job and slowed the defense even slightly, the XP attempt wouldn’t have been blocked. Blaming the kicker for a blocked XP is like blaming RG3 and McCown for being broken (note that the same paties were liable in all three cases).

From Pluto today:

6. If the Browns had Phil Dawson, would they be 2-1? I know, it’s picking at an old wound. But in the 25-20 loss to Baltimore, Patrick Murray had an extra point blocked and returned for a safety. That’s two points for Baltimore. Murray missed a 52-yarder. That’s a tough kick, but the good kickers do connect from that distance. Special teams coach Chris Tabor said the problem was Murray, not the blocking, on the failed extra point.

What really sucks is if we had an average special teams we’d be 2-1 and the talk of the NFL in a good way.

Freedom!!!

Shooter

Were these two separated at birth? If you clean all the crap off Shooter’s face and give him that Ken doll hair then it’s the same person.

That, is hilarious.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar