Vernon done for offseason

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ice
    Keymaster

Ruptured achilles. That is a huge hit, especially with Garrett still not 100%.

soup
    Participant

Gee, imagine if we had beaten the Ravens and/or Jets and the final game was meaningless. Could’ve rested Garrett and Vernon. But hey,you be you and want less. I’ll always want more.

This is why games like Ravens and Jets were must win. This is why TJ Watt, Heyward and Ben sat. This is why you must win those games.

I don’t bank on any of you understanding this concept, then again you all want to pass 50 times.

Chubb needs 25-30 carries Sunday. This bullshit of removing him when he’s goi off needs to end. Nearly cost us the game

Freedom!!!

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

That’s huge. Vernon has been our best defender the second half of the season, he’s disruptive on almost every down he plays. You beat the Steelers by getting after Ben; Garrett is going to have to come alive this week.

Dawg E. Dawg
    Participant

Gee, imagine if we had beaten the Ravens and/or Jets and the final game was meaningless. Could’ve rested Garrett and Vernon. But hey,you be you and want less. I’ll always want more.
    This is why games like Ravens and Jets were must win. This is why TJ Watt, Heyward and Ben sat. This is why you must win those games.
    I don’t bank on any of you understanding this concept, then again you all want to pass 50 times.
    Chubb needs 25-30 carries Sunday. This bullshit of removing him when he’s goi off needs to end. Nearly cost us the game

If we beat the Ravens and Jets, we would’ve been playing for the division, so nobody would have rested. But don’t let facts and reality stop you from grasping at straws.

DawgSoldier
    Participant

Welp, if I am Andrew Berry: I write him a nice letter and wish him well as he is a free agent this offseason. Vernon is on the wrong side of 30 with an injury that most likely won’t be healed by the season opener next season. Those are just the facts.

Unless the Saints pull off some serious math magic with the cap. I go all in on DE Trey Hendrickson as a priority FA acquisition.

http://cloudassetserver.com/STL/posts/185/sp_04_976x0.jpg

mike barnes
    Participant

Tuff for Vernon i like the guy, that said he was probably not going to be here next season and edge will be a priority in FA and the draft.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar